Monday, March 28, 2011

MD Explosion!

Ryan bought me a big thing of Mountain Dew the other day so today I thought I would fill my water bottle with ice and MD and take it to class with me. I put the bottle into the side pocket of my backpack and walked to class. When I got to class I set the bottle on the desk and then opened it. Mountain Dew came shooting from the straw and straight into my face (hitting directly in my right eye) and all over my desk and anyone else that was close by. Everyone in the class started laughing except one girl that asked if I was ok. All I could say was "Oh my GOSH, it's in my eye!" It stung for a bit so I literally ran to the restroom to clean up. Mountain Dew got in my hair, nose, eye, and all over my new shirt. When I got back to class they had already cleaned up the mess for me which was so nice. My teacher missed the whole episode so I had to explain to him what happened and again laughter filled the room. What a great way to start the week with a classic case of Murphy's Law.




You can see how this bottle could spray me. I guess the pressure got too high so when I flipped the straw sucker thing (or whatever you want to call it) all the pressure had only one way to get out and I happened to be in the way.

1 comment:

  1. oh no! some wasted mt dew!! just kidding. i'm sorry you got exploded on. that is a bummer. i feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete