Friday, March 18, 2011

Dream Home

Let me start off by saying I am sick and stuck in bed so I have nothing better to do than blog. That is the reason for so many posts by me! I am obsessing over what I want my home to look like so I pulled pics off the internet to put together the inside of my dream home. I love modern and contemporary styles and in these pics there are things I would keep and change about the room. I will explain what those things are along this fancy "tour." You will notice that I am still trying to decide whether I like black and white rooms or colorful rooms better.


First stop... Kitchen! I love the colors. I would hang a great big contemporary painting of a spoon and fork on the wall. Fantastic!


I love both these living rooms, like I said I can't decide whether I like color or black and white better. Good thing I don't have to decide now. This first room is a little too white for me, I like more black and I would add some kind of accent color within the decor.


This room is fabulous. I just love it. I think I just decided just now that I like this one so much better. Once again with the orange, ahh I love it!


I have to say though, my bedroom will always stay black and white. Look at that amazing wall art! Holy crap I want it.


Last but not least... The Bathroom. Once again, the wall art is awesome and I want it. I think the sink is stupid though because there is no counter space. And the duck is stupid. But I do love the wall color, who would have thought that would look good!? I cannot believe it! I just made the decision that I like colorful rooms better. Thank you Mr. Blog you helped me make up my mind.





No comments:

Post a Comment