Friday, March 4, 2011

Why can't it be easy!?

I am currently the heaviest I have ever been. I feel like crap every day and I hate getting ready because nothing fits. So I have been going to the gym almost everyday for an hour and I have mostly stopped eating the fatty foods. I have been at this for almost a month and, on my good days, I have lost a grand total of 3 pounds! That's it! Why can't I lose more? My body is fighting me about the whole situation I swear. I am getting so frustrated and I just want to look like the lovely model below. The good thing about working out a lot is that I feel better during the day and I am actually really enjoying and looking forward to going to the gym. But seriously, why can't it be easier and why can't I lose anymore weight. I have 20 pounds to go so I guess I just need to stay motivated and get my big butt to the gym more often.

My Goal:
To look like this.


2 comments:

  1. you can do it bri! keep up the good work! i am so proud of you for going to the gym. i just keep telling myself that when we move i will get a membership...

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN!!! I seriously hate getting ready for the day since having tuck cuz my freaking belly is disgusting and then I see all these flat tummy girls and I want to kill someone. I have been doing the same as you and went to the doc the other day and gained 3 lbs. can i just lie down and die now?

    ReplyDelete