Sunday, April 3, 2011

Future Projects

As of lately I have been obsessed with DIY projects. These are just a few of the projects that I hope I can accomplish in the future (sooner rather than later would be ideal).

Vintage Suitcase Bench or Table
This is such a good idea. It's cute and think of all the extra hidden storage. If I find an awesome old suitcase I will for sure be doing this.


Paper Flower Wall Art
I have a bunch of old frames that I bought and painted black. At first I wanted to fill them with black and white pictures of me and Ryan but now I like this idea. You can make the flowers any color, shape, and size. They don't even have to be flowers if you would rather have some other cut out on your wall. I think I will try this one and see how it turns out.



Patterned Key Rack
What a simple and cute way to keep track of your keys. Ryan has a huge problem with losing his keys so I think (hopefully) if I made one of these Ryan wouldn't lose his keys anymore. This lady just covered a piece of wood with cute paper and added hooks. I love it. And you can customize it anyway you wish.

1 comment: