Saturday, April 16, 2011

We Are Moving

Ryan and I got back very late last night from our trip. The trip consisted of free food, free hotel, getting an apartment, Ryan signed up for classes including one summer class, and hanging with friends. So this is all happening faster than I thought it would. Getting an apartment and Ryan taking a summer class means we have to be in Laramie by May 16th! That means we have to move in a month! I don't know how this happened but I am excited about it. For awhile now we have been trying to decide whether to go to Utah or Wyoming for school. Of course my first choice was Utah and I think Ryan really wanted that too but I kept having this feeling that we were supposed to go to Laramie...! I don't know why but on our trip it was confirmed and I just know that we need to be there. It makes me sad that I will be away from my family for longer now but it feels good to know what your supposed to do. And I have to admit that I am excited about it. I am really starting to enjoy Wyoming and we get a bonus.. Our friends will be there soon after we will.


On Campus

This is Laramie! It is bigger that Powell for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment