Thursday, April 28, 2011

Get it DONE!

I am so proud of myself. Usually my Thursdays consist of 2 classes, 2 hours of work, MD, laying on the couch watching TV, and eventually napping. So pretty much I am a lazy person and I love Thursday! But today I changed it up. This is what I did!

Dishes
Dinner for Ryan and I
More Dishes
Putting away laundry
Making the bed
Vacuuming all rooms
Packing! If you can call it that.
Deep cleaning
Deep cleaning the stove top and soaking the burner holders
Sweeping
Going to the Gym for an HOUR
Homework
And I snuck in ONE episode of Color Splash!

I am so proud to say that I was productive and not lazy. Hopefully this attitude and motivation sticks because next week is the last week of classes, the week after FINALS and graduation, and then the MOVE. Bring it on!


*This is what I meant by Packing? I got so excited about moving that I just started taking everything off the walls and taking down decorations like a crazy person. The problem is that I have no boxes so I ended up piling everything in the corner. Bad idea now that I think about it. Oh well!






1 comment: