Friday, February 18, 2011

Sicky

EVIL GERMS


All week I have been feeling horrible but today I am a true sicky. The day care is full of germs and sickness. First strep went around, then the flu, and now the throwing up flu and the runs. But personally for me all the boogies coming out of noses really sicks me out. (I gag everytime I have to wipe a kids nose) sorry future children your on your own when it comes to snot. The girls I work with could tell I wasn't feeling good so they sent me home. I went home at 3pm and went straight to bed and stayed there until 7pm. I don't feel good and I don't like it. I want winter to be over so our kiddys will quit making everyone sick. Although, I didn't have it as bad as Courtney (one of the girls I work with.) One of our little grils puke all over her this morning, down her shirt and everything. Sorry Courtney, no fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment