Thursday, February 17, 2011

Just Say NO!

I am so proud of myself today! I went to Walmart, shopped for food, and waited in line RIGHT NEXT TO THE CANDY! Why do they have to put the candy there anyway didn't they know I'm on a diet and I cannot be tempted because I will give in. Well it was a long line like always and I was really trying to focus on my magazine and not look at the candy. I took a peek and that was it, I couldn't help but drool so I scanned the candy and picked up a York because it says right on the package that it has 70% less fat. I flipped it over and there it was 140 calories for that tiny little circle that isn't even that good. And..... I PUT IT BACK! I did! I didn't even think about it. Ok I did think about the fact that I was going to the gym when I got home and would have to work that 140 calorie candy bar off if I ate it which isn't worth it to me. I am very proud to say that I said No to my weakness. I am going to look fantastic in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment