Friday, February 11, 2011

Really Scrabble?



Ryan and I have scrabble on our Xbox. The exact one above. Well we played it tonight with Eric, Ryan's brother and I LOST! Let me explain what happened... First of all I helped Eric with 3/4 of his words and they were big point words. Ryan was losing the whole time so he doesn't matter in this story. Anyway, the final score was Eric: 191 and Bri: 191 looking at these scores wouldn't you think "TIE!" Well no, the little potato guy announced that Eric won and I came in second. How is this possible stupid game. I won because nobody had to help me on my words and I totally played for Eric the entire time. I know that I am the TRUE winner so there. Eric I beat you fair and square, loser!

1 comment:

  1. Bri! You are so cute, this blog of yours makes me happy every time I read it. Love you!! eM JonEs..

    ReplyDelete