Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My 2 biggest FEARS!

1. SHARKS!


I hate sharks! First of all I won't go near the Ocean. Secondly, I have to admit that when I am in any kind of water (lakes, pools, the bath...) if I even begin to think about a shark I have to get out right then and there. It terrifies me to even think about it. This is the one and only fear I will never confront.



2. DEER


I know these two animals are on two very different ends of the scale, but I truly hate deer. I'm not as "afraid" as I used to be but they still creep me out! I have had terrifying experiences with these creatures. Here are only two... 1. A neighbor found a dead, stiff, skinny, road kill deer that stood all by itself and placed it on our doorstep. I opened the door. 2. I have seen far to many of these things hanging off a poky fence (dead, most the time) when they tried to jump over it. It's mostly the fur that creeps me out. I don't understand it but it is entirely true. It's bad enough that I hate these things, but I also have to live in Wyoming were there are millions everywhere!

1 comment:

  1. i never could figure out why you didn't like deer... thanks for sharing your reasons!! gosh dang chris petersen...

    ReplyDelete