Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bottle vs. Foutain


Bottle

VS.

Fountain


As many may know... I am seriously addicted to Mountain Dew but I only like the bottles. I told Ryan forever ago that I could tell the difference between a bottle, fountain and can MD. Ever since then he has wanted to test me and do a little experiment. Well Eric is in town and we all went to the gas station. I went back and got my bottle while the boys filled up at the fountain station. Eric said, "Bri did you know that the fountain is much cheaper?" I didn't even get to answer, Ryan took over and began to tell Eric how I only like the bottles. So they filled up the smallest cup with MD so they could test me when we got home. They blind folded me, poured both MDs into glasses with ice and gave me them one at a time. I thought I had it down, they let me taste each one five times and tell them which was which after each sip. The verdict.... I WAS COMPLETELY WRONG! I couldn't believe it! I was so conflicted, I sat there feeling saddened that I, me of all people couldn't tell the difference. How could this happen? How is it possible that the dirty fountain drink could taste as good as the bottle? The results clearly state that I like fountain better. But I am committed to the bottle and will never change that. I'm sorry to have to break the news to you MD lovers. It is all the same!

2 comments:

  1. ooohh. i'm a can drinker. i can "tell" the difference too! cans are cheaper than bottles... and if you recycle them you can get a couple bucks back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only LOVE bottled MD! Fountain tastes sick! Not even worth it! Are you sure they didn't trick you?

    ReplyDelete