Saturday, July 23, 2011

So excited!

I am so excited about this new project I am working on. I have been making hair bows, hair bow holders, and going to make jewelry once all the stuff I bought gets here. And I plan on taking them to work and seeing if my boss with sell them in her store. Cross your fingers! If not I am going to make a website and sell them that way. These are the hair bow holders I made today. I love them and can't wait to be creative and make many more. I made the bows too.





I hope I am successful with these! They look much better in person. P.S. Emily I owe you one of these. The one I made you before isn't as good as these so therefore I am going to make you one!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! You are so awesome! I love these! They would be so cute with lace too!

    ReplyDelete