Friday, July 15, 2011

Peaceful Walk

Ryan and I went on a walk the other day and found some lovely surprises. Flowers! We saw wild snap dragons. Who knew they could grow in the wild? Ryan didn't know what they were so I opened its mouth and said "Rarrr" just like Mom does.

They were bright yellow. Sorry the pics suck it was getting dark so my flash took over.

And then I found this flower just lying on the sidewalk waiting for me.


I feel like my Mother when I notice all the flowers. Its a good thing because I miss home and it helps to know that I have part of my Mom in me.

2 comments:

  1. aw, Bri! I totally understand the whole mom thing! I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful walk! i love looking at flowers... and trying to name what they are, just like mom! can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete