Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sick of Living in a Mess

Ryan and I have been in Laramie for almost 3 months. We are in the school apartments right now but we are moving in 3 weeks to a better and cheaper apartment. Can't wait! So since we knew we would be moving again we didn't unpack so we have been living in a complete mess this whole time. And I am SICK of it!

We left our couch in Powell and were planning on buying a new one once we got here but plans change and we decided not to get one until after our second move. We now realize why people have couches! We miss having a couch so much. We finally moved our TV into our bedroom because I got so sick of sitting on the floor to watch TV. Our living room (below) is just a messy room of opened boxes. I cannot wait to finally have a home again.

I just had to show our kitchen and what I have to work with. Yep this is it. The entire kitchen in this little corner. Oh it is such a "Joy" cooking in here. I CAN"T WAIT TO MOVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment