Sunday, July 24, 2011

Help!

Yesterday I bought this black side table. It needs a new paint job but I can't decide what to do with it. I have too many black objects as it is so I need a fun idea.

I love love this striped table but its more of a modern style and my table looks more traditional so would my table look good with stripes? I love the color scheme but I would probably do white and a light grey. Yes? No? Help me!

I also like this idea. The top is paper and I could get very creative with what I could choose from. What should I do? I can also just paint it a plain color but I want something unique that not many people have.

Any new ideas would be wonderful.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the little table at the bottom with the paper! Super Cute! That is my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the stripes! or google a number table. it would have big stenciled numbers on top... or you can use maps, or vinyl, or whatever!! check out betterafter! please tell me you are bringing this table with you when you come to visit!? and would you two like to stay with us for part of your stay?? we would love to have you here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the bottom table better it is way cute!

    ReplyDelete