Tuesday, April 30, 2013

17 Weeks 3 Days

I have reached 17 weeks! I feel like this pregnancy is going by so fast. I went to the doctor on Friday and we finally got to schedule when we find out what we are having! Only 3 more weeks of waiting.


I hate our Laramie maternity system. Let me just tell you about it so you can understand why it sucks so bad. They have 5 different doctors here and when I went for my first appointment they made me sign a paper that says I will see all 5 doctors before I get to choose who I see for the rest of my pregnancy. Well that is not the problem. I don't mind seeing all the doctors but the thing is, even if you choose what doctor you see there is no guarantee that they will be the one to deliver your baby. The doctor that is on call the day you deliver is the one who delivers your baby and it may not be the doctor you want. How stupid is that! The other thing that bothers me is that the doctors don't communicate with each other so at every appointment you have to reexplain anything that they need to know. They also don't get to know you so you pretty much have a stranger touching and prodding at you for every appointment. I just don't like it and wish I could choose my doctor but I don't have a choice so it will be a mystery who delivers my baby until that day comes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment