Sunday, April 21, 2013

16 Weeks

I don't have a picture for this week yet because I haven't look cute enough! But I will post one later this week. I do have some complaining to do though! Even though I am trying to love everything about being pregnant I have been so uncomfortable this week which makes it hard to love being pregnant. Starting last week I have been having back pain. Mainly when I lay down to go to bed. Who gets back pains when they  lay down? I just thought that was weird but the body pillow my friend gave me has been helping. The other thing that started maybe 3 days ago is my belly hurts! I mean it feels like someone is pulling and stretching my belly out. It is so uncomfortable and again I feel it most when I go to bed. I guess that feeling is just the baby growing and making room for himself but still could you be a little gentler please! But really, even though things have been uncomfortable I feel so blessed to be pregnant and to be able to have my very own baby. I also think I might be starting to feel baby move. I am so unsure though but hopefully the next couple weeks I will really be able to tell when it is the baby and not just gas. Some things I am looking forward to this week is my doctors appointment on Friday. I love being able to hear the heartbeat because it makes it so real for me. Then our next appointment we will be finding out what we are having! I am so excited. I will be 21 weeks then so I am going to try and convince the doctor to let me come in early so I don't have to wait another 4 weeks! We will see. 

P.S. I am still hoping for a boy.. What's your guess? 

No comments:

Post a Comment