Friday, June 24, 2011

Trollbeads

I had never even heard of Trollbeads until I started my new job. Trollbeads come from Denmark and most of them are handmade glass beads but there are also silver and gold beads. I found a new addiction, I love Trollbeads and would by a ton if they weren't so expensive. To get an idea how expensive they are they range from $30 to $500 a bead! To make a bracelet can get very pricey. So my plan is to make a wish list and slowly collect so that I can have a bracelet someday. I got my necklace today and I love it.



I love my silver bead it's called The Neither Fish Nor Bird Bead because it can look like a fish or a bird.

I also got 2 glass beads.

I love my necklace and can't wait to get a bracelet.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty Bri! I haven't heard of troll beads before. You should take a picture of you wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah-- how do you wear it? I think they are so beautiful! This is a good addiction :)

    ReplyDelete