Saturday, June 18, 2011

Menu

Ever since Ryan and I have moved we have eaten out A LOT! It is turning into a very bad and expensive habit. So today I decided to make a menu for the week and go grocery shopping. (Part of the eating out habit came from having an empty fridge.) Empty fridge= expensive shopping trip. This is what I came up with for my menu.

Chicken Empanadas
Corny Mango Salmon
Airman Anderson's Chicken (Chinese Chicken)
Egg Drop Soup
Ham and Cheese Roll Ups
Honey-Orange Chicken w/Sesame Sauce
Brown Sugar Meatloaf

I also came up with a few sides.

Bacon Fried Green Beans
Butter and Parm Squished Potatoes
Corny Salad
Egg Rolls

I started the menu tonight and made Egg Drop Soup and Egg Rolls. Yummy! I am really excited about cooking now because I have all the ingredients I need. Having what you need truly makes cooking a million times better.

1 comment:

  1. i totally admire you. and have a present for you... if i can find it. hint: it has something to do with your menu planning... perhaps i will save it for christmas??

    ReplyDelete