Thursday, June 23, 2011

DYING to GO!

I recently got it in my head to go on a cruise for Ryan and mine's 2nd anniversary. But we don't want to go alone. We want to go with family or friends or both. I have been slowly killing my brain cells by searching for hours and hours for the best deals on flights and cruises. The flights are terrible! That's why it will be so dang expensive. Even though it would suck to pay for an expensive ticket I am determined to go on this trip in December whether friends come or not.

Plan of attack = donate plasma till my arm falls off.

OR
Someone could donate to my cruise fund.
www.briwantsacruise.com

I am going on this trip! I AM!

1 comment:

  1. you are so funny. but seriously-go to chipin.com and create an account for yourself. then tell everyone about it and they can use paypal to donate to you cause! that's my plan :)

    ReplyDelete