Saturday, June 18, 2011

Desk

While I was home a couple weeks ago I found this desk that my parents were going to get rid of so I claimed it as my own. I should have gotten a before pic but I forgot. Before it was red and navy and very run down so I brightened it with a little paint. Now (temporarily) this desk is serving as a dinning table for me and Ryan because we left our old one in Powell and are planning on buying a new one.

Now looking at it it's a little sad that we are living this way. We only have one folding chair so one of us sits on the rubber made when we eat dinner. This is the only furniture we have besides our bed and Ryan's desk and office chair. Everywhere else you look is boxes boxes and more boxes. Only 2 more months of this and we will be in a new apartment with new furniture! For now we are just making wonderful memories.



1 comment:

  1. great job sista! much improvement from what it was before! i'm glad you got that dresser, i was going to ask for it if they were throwing it away!

    ReplyDelete