Monday, May 16, 2011

My Cute College Graduate!

We couldn't leave Powell without seeing Ryan graduate. He is a major smarty and graduated with 3 associate degrees in engineering, math, and physics. He looked so cute in his cap and gown and I am so proud of him. Love you babe.



The day would have been perfect if it wasn't for the seat stealer shown below. I went early and saved 9 seats by sitting on the end of the row and putting my purse 9 seats in. This balding lady sat down right next to my purse which would have been fine if she wasn't a seat stealer. (Note: she clearly saw my purse and that I was saving seats) When the Murphy Family arrived I went over grabbed my purse and went to the bathroom. Amber was then in charge of saving the seats next to the lady so she put her arm on the seats. When I got back from the bathroom Amber told me what happened. Amber turned, taking her arm off the seats, to talk to Mom. When she turned around the lady put her purse in one seat and a newspaper on the other. This was Amber and the lady's conversation.
Amber: Hey, were saving these seats.
Lady: So are we!
Amber: (grumpily and mad) um okay...
I was shocked and angered when I heard this but didn't have the guts to say anything. She clearly knew I was saving seats. What a big jerk of a lady. I glared at her though. It made me so mad I couldn't concentrate on the graduation very much. Stupid Seat stealer.


On the other hand Amber noticed this Cowboy on the other side of the gym. He looked like a statue the entire graduation. Made the day a little better.

Even though the day was dampened by seat stealers and smelly people I am still so proud of Ryan. He is amazing and his smarty brain will come in handy in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment