Sunday, May 1, 2011

Can You Say "Happy Birthday!"

The month of April is the Birthday Month from Hell! Just kidding but it is insanely crazy. The Murphy family has 6 birthdays and most of them are right in a row. (there might be more like grandparents but I can only handle the 6 for now.) It was great for me because I got all the icecream cake I could ask for. To start the birthday month off Grandma and Grandpa Cozzens retired and got a gift card to this restaurant so they took us all out to dinner.


Happy Birthday Neal!

Happy Birthday Amber!

Happy Birthday Alex!

Happy Birthday Sonya and Steve
and
Grandma Cozzens!


Grandma didn't want anyone to know that the restaurant we went to was actually a bar... She is so cute so I had to take a picture of the bar. Love you Grandma.

Ryan decided he would show up for dinner too :)

That was the end to the birthday celebrations for now anyways. It was a great month to spend with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment