Sunday, May 8, 2011

Britain Jane Jones


My best friend here in Powell Wyoming had her beautiful baby girl on May 4th. She is the most perfect little angel and has a full head of dark hair. I love Emily and this little girl. I will miss them so much when we move this Saturday. I will be waiting in Laramie for the day the Jones family makes there way to Laramie in a year.

I don't know why but when I went to the hospital to meet little Britain I burst into tears the minute I walked into the room. I think there are two reasons why I sobbed like a loser. The first being this baby is so close to Heaven and I could feel the sweet spirit she brought with her to this world. 2nd I will miss the Jones family and I knew this would be one of the last times I get to spend with them before we leave.

Thank you Emily for being a wonderful friend to me. You helped
me survive living here when I hated it. (Which I don't anymore) We might not have hung out as much as we should have but just the same I got a friend for life. I can't wait until you move to Laramie and I hope you don't change your mind. I love you and Britain. And I'm sure Ryan loves Brandon just as much :) See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment