Friday, January 13, 2012

Quick Fix

It is my birthday on Sunday so tonight I am planning a little get together with some friends. I am making pulled pork sandwiches (with 2 cans of Dr. Pepper!) for the first time and I am so excited to eat it! Because I have friends coming to my apartment I HAD to deep clean. Once I had everything nice and tidy I noticed an eye sore... My fridge. I have too many things on my fridge and not enough magnets so that leaves one magnet holding at least 4 different items. I decided to fix this problem by making some magnets with things I already have. I already had the actual magnet part from the last time that I made cute magnets so all I needed was something cute to glue them to. I also have a ton of flowers from making bows so I just decided to use what I had. It took me literally 2 minutes and it was a quick and cute fix to my problem.

So here they are.

Now each picture has its own magnet.
Note: Don't feel TOO weirded out if you happen to see your face on my fridge :)

1 comment: