Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 30th


Happy Anniversary!

Ryan and I have now officially been married for two years. It is so crazy how fast time flies by. I love this man so much and I am so lucky to be his wife. I can't imagine my life without him in it. For our day I had to work sadly but when I got home we went out to eat then got shakes afterwards. Then we came home and spent the evening together and watched Cowboys and Indians. It's nice to be able to sit at home and be perfectly happy together without much entertainment.

I love you Ryan and can't wait for the years to come.

1 comment:

  1. oh happy anniversary my dear sister! i am so happy for you and so glad that you are happily married! i love you so much and am so happy that you've added ryan to our wonderful family. i love watching your life unfold and am so proud of you and the woman you have become. i love you!!

    ReplyDelete