Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I want

I have been dying to buy a zigzag rug! I found one but I don't know what to do. I can get the zigzag and pay a lot or get the blue and grey rug that is on sale. Which one should I get? I was thinking if I got the blue and grey rug I could get a zigzag chair which I also love! But then I would be spending more money anyway. I wish I had lots of money and could buy all the stuff I want. Too bad so sad....


Cheap rug but small size.

Large rug and large price.


Sorry pics are so tiny.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pattern on the small one... But bigger is always better I say. How big is the zig zag rug? I find I always have a greater need for something larger in decor, than something little. A large rug can define the space, while the little one is just another thing in the room. Does that make sense? Btw... I am in need if a big rug. Where did you find this one?

    ReplyDelete