Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Furnished!

I am finally starting to furnish our apartment. (Keep in mind we are moving so it is a boxy mess) Ryan and I just got back from Utah. We had so much fun. We got to spend time with Kristen, Jason, Mel and Sofie first and did plenty of shopping and eating. Kris and I went to Ikea where I purchased my new kitchen table and chairs! Yay! Even though we are moving in 2 weeks I still had to set it up. I got wicker chairs which I love and a kind of wood table. I can't wait to make a center piece for it as well.


One very sad problem though. We had to take this stuff all the way home with us and in the process the top of the table got a chip. I am too far away from any Ikea to take it back so I need a solution! How do you fix a chip?

1 comment:

  1. looks great! about the chip- i would call ikea and ask them what to do. sometimes they can help on an individual basis. i'm so sorry that your table got injured!

    ReplyDelete