Monday, May 13, 2013

Weeks 18 and 19

18 Weeks. 
People are starting to notice I'm pregnant now and not just fat! 



19 Weeks
This has been the best week so far because Ryan felt the baby move! I have been able to feel baby from the outside for about a week but every time I tried to get Ryan to feel the baby would stop. But last night Ryan was able to feel baby because this child was going crazy! I loved it because now Ryan can be a part of this pregnancy now too. It is starting to keep me up at night. I am having a harder time going to sleep and I can't make myself sleep in which is so unusual for me. I take naps to make up for it though. Ryan and I are counting down the days a until Friday (4 days!) Because then we will know what baby is. We both want a boy but these are our predictions. 
Ryan: Boy
Me: Girl
I guess we will just have to wait and see. I also can't wait to see how big and different baby looks from our first ultrasound. It will actually be a baby this time instead of a pill big. We are so excited! The big announcement will be posted soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment