Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Connection


Today I went to my favorite place, Bart's Flea Market! I was on a mission to find the final piece for a school project which I found by the way. Anyway Bart's is kind of a scary place. You really have to venture into the dirty, sketchy parts to find the good stuff. While searching I saw this beauty. (Reminds me of something my dad would like..)



This desk summoned me to it. I have never had a piece of furniture speak to me before, it literally gave me chills! I am in love with the old character and charm it has. I don't know why by I am dying right now just thinking about it! What is happening to me! I bet this it what a hoarder feels like every time they find something they love. Maybe I'm a hoarder..
Turns out I didn't buy it because I already have a desk and I don't have room. Too bad, I know I will be fantasizing about it for awhile... I love you weird, ugly and old but charming desk. You will be in my dreams. 

1 comment:

  1. i know exactly what you mean!! and that' how i know if i should buy the thing. if it gives you the chills, and makes you feel jealous if someone else were to buy it, and if it HAUNTS you for the whole day, GET IT! also i know how psychotic i sound...

    ReplyDelete