Sunday, March 4, 2012

Red

I guess I am like my mom when it comes to red hair. She has always loved red hair and lately so have I. Every time I see someone with natural or awesomely colored red hair I wish I had red hair. But I am not sure I could pull it off.. I really really want red hair but red is a scary color to mess with. Maybe someday I will go for it.
Love natural red hair.

And I love this bright colored hair. This I really don't think I could pull off but I love it.

I guess this is just another case of hair envy.
Fingers crossed... hopefully my future children will come out with red hair! Ryan has some red hair that has gotten darker as he has gotten older so I can only hope that my little kiddos will be carrot tops.

1 comment:

  1. you should do a full bang with red hair! that would look so great! and i always love you with an a-line cut. so beautiful! and why not die it? it's just hair! :) go for it!

    ReplyDelete